- MUST HAVE STRONG FASHION AND RETAIL BACKGROUND
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE SUPPORTING MORE THAN ONE DIRECTOR
About The Client
My client is a multi-channel brand with a strong heritage. My client now has over 100 shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as accessories and home ware.
They are a sociable, talented and like-minded bunch and all proud to be part of such a great brand, and passionate about the customers. They believe people are at the heart of the business, so they’re committed to building and sustaining a sense of community and togetherness.
The role of PA to CEO and COO – Fashion Brand will entail:
- Extensive diary management, ensuring Directors are well prepared and informed for all meetings and confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Supporting the organisation of events as required
- Thinking ahead to plan the diaries of four busy Directors, anticipating Director needs and understanding the outcomes when diaries are consistently fully booked
- Extensive UK and overseas travel arrangements for Directors, including the booking of flights, hotels and taxi’s
- Organisation and minute taking of meetings, when required
- Monitoring, responding and distributing incoming communications (phone, email, post, etc.)
- General administration including expenses, maintaining office systems, filling, etc
- Record and manage holiday requirements for Director teams
- Effective liaison at all levels internally & externally
- Work closely with the Executive Assistant to CEO and cover any absences
- Providing reception cover as and when required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the role of PA to CEO and COO – Fashion Brand will be
- Previous experience working as a Personal Assistant to multiple Directors.
- Experience gained within a busy, fast-paced office environment, such as retail.
- Strong experience of managing diaries which are consistently fully booked with demonstrated experience of anticipating the Director needs and diary outcomes
- Experience of booking UK and overseas travel
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing multiple, competing priorities within tight timeframes
- Confident and professional with good attention to detail
- Proactivity with excellent organisational, time management and planning skills
- Resilience and flexible when working under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to communicate and interact at all levels
- Good understanding of handling confidential information is essential.
- Complete discretion when dealing with confidential work and difficult situations
- Experience of working in a Retail head office environment
What’s on Offer
The successful candidate will have:
- competitive salary
- excellent company benefits – including cycle to work scheme
- social company to work for
- generous staff discount and allowances
- interest free season ticket loan
- great Central London location