What will you do?
This is an exciting opportunity for a true Executive Assistant where they can take on more active involvement in the business and add real value.
It is a challenging role that requires you to be proactive and multi resourceful as you will be supporting the Executive Director of Corporate Services & Company Secretary.
Who are we looking for? (for more detail see Role Profile):
The successful candidate for this role will have energy and enthusiasm to learn and develop with excellent communication skills and a proactive approach.
The right person will:
- Provide Executive PA support to the Executive Director of Corporate Services to free up the Executive’s time so that they can spend maximum time on strategic tasks.
- Be the key link with the Directors team and build the SLT relationship.
- Provide extensive diary and e-mail management.
- Co-ordinate internal and external meetings.
- Prepare meeting agendas and take accurate minutes.
- Provide detailed briefing material for the Executive’s meetings.
- Proactively write briefings and reports for the Executive without being asked.
- Liaise with the Governance team.
- Co-ordinate expense returns and management of the corporate credit card, ensure receipts are kept and maintained monthly.
- Arrange and manage events ie away days, golf events.
- Ensure the Executive management office area functions efficiently and is well organised.
What’s in it for you?
At Pobl we look to reward our talent with a comprehensive package. Along with a competitive salary, we have flexible working, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), excellent pension options, and retail discounts to name a few. Additionally we invest heavily in our employee development.