Robert Half has an excellent opportunity for an experienced PA/Secretary to join a successful and expanding finance organisation based in Edinburgh. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administration support across all areas of the business.
- Providing secretarial support to the Chief Executive to include meeting arrangement, booking travel, meeting preparation, minute taking, preparation of presentations and reports, processing of expenses and general office management.
- Managing HR/Personnel within the business including gathering references and new start paperwork and maintaining staff training records
- Providing business support across a range of areas. Examples of tasks may include: Finance – monthly/quarterly statement and invoicing, banking. IT – managing website content, disaster recovery responsibilities, internal reporting system.
Key Skills and experience of the successful candidate:
- At least 2 years’ experience providing PA or admin support to senior executives.
- Previously worked within financial services environment would be advantage but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a passion to drive the business forward
- Strong processing skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment.
- Very competent word/excel skills and ability to pick up new systems quickly
Salary & Benefits
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to work with a growing organisation.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.