Savvy PAs are looking for new ways to deliver event success while streamlining their workload. Making life straightforward for you and your attendees, event registration software has a range of compelling benefits, according to event specialist Apex.
- Save time for event organisers and attendees. You don’t have to waste time manually sorting data. With your own unique login and real-time reports, you can always see who has registered and when. What’s more, attendees can sign up whenever it’s convenient for them, with automatic confirmation emails to give them complete peace of mind.
- Provide a seamless brand journey. The best platforms provide a customisable registration web page to match your brand. Everything will be designed in your own colours and style.
- Deliver a personal event experience. Attendees can choose from any number of workshops, sessions, etc., and use special discount codes you have created. Each delegate gets their own login to check their bookings and make any amendments.
- Keep it human. Some online event registration platforms can be faceless, with attendees having no one to turn to should they need help. But this doesn’t have to be the case. Making sure the process runs as smoothly as possible, the best systems have a dedicated helpline number, with a UK-based team on hand to assist your attendees if they have any difficulties.
- Improve your marketing efforts. By building a central database, you can register guests, forward invites and connect through social media, boosting engagement before, during and after your event. What’s more, you can also use this database to notify people of any future events.
While such systems have become increasingly affordable, it’s worth pointing out that not all online event registration platforms are created equal, and that the benefits listed above are not provided by all event management partners.
Having invested in an ultra-modern event registration platform, Apex’s system doesn’t just deliver return on investment, it’s also robust, customisable to your needs and secure. Find out more about how Apex can help you, or give the team a call today on 01625 429370.