We are currently looking to recruit an experienced PA to GM and Company Directors to join our well-established and successful team at the Flemings Hotel Mayfair & Mayfair Apartments.
What about the job?
Working in the office of the General Manager, the PA to GM and Directors will assist with the day to day administrative tasks including but not limited to; managing their dairy, arrange meetings, taking minutes, replying emails, writing letters, filing and any other relevant paperwork.
The PA will also be responsible for the company Mayfair Apartments portfolio and liaise with tenants when assistance is required. The successful candidate will act as an intermediator between the tenants and company Directors and she/he will ensure tenants issues are dealt with promptly.
Some other duties:
• To follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the GM/Directors.
• To provide administrative support to the GM/Directors in implementing organisational projects and programmes.
• To provide administrative services to the GM/Directors offices such as responding to queries, issuing memos and following up on GM/Directors requests.
• To Work on highly confidential basis by maintaining the importance and the privacy of the GM/Directors’ offices.
• Conduct the Health & Safety Meeting and co-ordinate H&S calendar.
• Monitor accidents and report accidents to Riddor when necessary.
What about you?
• You will have considerable experience in a similar role.
• Ability to work with flexibility, commitment, enthusiasm in an environment with constantly changing priorities and pressures.
• Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks.
• Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team
• Excellent level of English, both spoken and written
What about us?
Blending English charm with cosmopolitan style, Flemings Mayfair is a luxury hotel in one of London’s most exclusive addresses. Originally a terrace of elegant Georgian townhouses, it has been lovingly refurbished with sumptuous interiors. Today, it’s a boutique retreat with a home-from-home feel.
Since opening in 1851, Flemings is renowned for its service, style and elegance. We provide our guest with a truly memorable experience through personal care and attention to detail.
At Flemings Mayfair, we believe that attracting a dedicated and diverse workforce is one of the keys to our success. We are proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefit plans. We strongly believe in investing in our people.