We’re just over a month away from the London Christmas Party Show, the event that brings together a mix of the best Christmas venues and suppliers with hundreds of the UK’s top event buyers – and the PA Life team will be there to meet you.
Held on May 14th-15th May at Plaisterers’ Hall in the heart of the City of London, the venue is set within One London Wall, covering the large Great Hall, plus four smaller adjoining rooms.
Exhibitors at the event include Allianz Park, Barbican, Lucky Voice, Mercedes-Benz World, Natural History Museum, ‘Smiths’ of Smithfield and Tobacco Dock, to name but a few.
Meanwhile, the seminar programme covers a variety of areas, with sessions including:-
- London’s Top New Venue Openings
- Future-Proofing Your Events: Creativity, Mindset & Technology
- Creating Lasting Experiences In Events
- Donating Differently: Quick and Easy Ways To Give Back Through Your Events
- Telling A Green Story: A Journey To Event Sustainability
PA Life will also be there, exhibiting on stand E16, so if you’re attending do pop by the stand and say hello – we’d love to speak with you!
Registration to the event is still open and can be accessed here: