We’re looking for the top PAs, EAs and Corporate Bookers across the UK who represent the crème de la crème in their particular industries – and today is the last that you can make your nominations!
We also have some special awards – and we’re also honouring the suppliers who help PAs, EAs and Corporate Bookers do their jobs on a daily basis.
These awards are ‘virtual’, and they are FREE TO ENTER.
We’ve also made the entry process super simple to navigate, whilst judging will be completely transparent.
Read on to find out how you can become a PA Life Star!
PA Award Categories
We are inviting nominations for the following awards…
- Construction PA Star
- Financial Services & Banking PA Star
- Government & Political Institutions PA Star
- Healthcare PA Star
- Insurance PA Star
- Law PA Star
- Luxury Goods, Fashion & Beauty PA Star
- Oil & Gas PA Star
- Retail, Distribution & Manufacturing PA Star
- Technology/IT PA Star
In addition, we have a number of special awards, namely…
- Rising Star – A PA, EA or Corporate Booker who has under two years of experience working as an Assistant
- Virtual Assistant Star – As it suggests, an award for a VA working in any field
- PA Life Club PA of the Year – Awarded to the Club member who has demonstrated a particularly successful year
We are inviting nominations in the following categories…
- Travel Management Star
- Chauffeur Service Star
- Corporate Gifting Star
- Corporate Hospitality Star
- Entertainment Star
- Restaurant Star
- Team Building Star
- Training & Education Star
- Conference Venue Star
- Hidden/ Unique Venue Star
How To Enter
PAs, EAs, Corporate Bookers and Suppliers can nominate themselves (or a third party) by simply emailing with the following information:-
- Up to 500 words on why they deserve to be considered for an award.
- Up to 3 testimonials.
- Any supporting information they wish to submit.
- A headshot (PAs) or logo (suppliers).
Email entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for nominations is September 12th, 2019.
The PA Life team will create shortlists for each category. These will then be judged by a panel made up of PA Life Club members who will choose the ultimate winners. Judges will not be allowed to vote on categories they – or a colleague – are shortlisted for.
Nominations Open: Now!
Nominations Close: September 12th
Finalists Announced: September 30th
Winners Announced: December 2nd
Nominations should be submitted to: email@example.com
Any questions about the awards or its processes should be directed to Lisa Carter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries about partnerships, contact Charlotte Russell on email@example.com