Set in 3,000 acres of glorious countryside, an hour from London, Eynsham Hall is possibly the ultimate location for conferences and meetings large or small.
This Jacobean style mansion will appeal to those who relish an environment that stimulates creative thinking and decision-making.
Away from the hub bub and distractions the focus is on business during the day and pleasure during down time. With over 40 meeting rooms and 135 bedrooms, Eynsham Hall can accommodate meetings from 2 to 160 delegates and corporate days for up to 2,000 in their extensive grounds.
A dedicated and experienced team ensures the smooth running of any event from the first phone call to the final farewell.
- Set within a 3,000 acre country estate, 12 miles from Oxford
- Easy access from M40, A34 & A40
- Local train station 5 minutes away
- Central train station only 12 miles away, London to Paddington 60 minutes
- Assistance available with transfers
- 40 dedicated Meeting & Training rooms
- Two complimentary syndicate rooms
- All meeting rooms have daylight
- An environment which stimulates creative thinking
- Flexibility on minimum numbers
- Free WIFI
- Purpose built Outdoor Activity Centre for team building & corporate activities
- Corporate days for up to 2,000 guests
- 135 Bedrooms including 35 newly refurbished boutique style bedrooms within the Main Hall
- Experienced Conference & Events Team
- One point of contact throughout your whole event
- Private dining options
- Healthy Lunch options
- Homemade cakes and pastries at break times
- Health & Fitness Club and Beauty Salon
- Complimentary car parking – 200 spaces
- Recent completion of a 2.5 Million Refurbishment Programme
- Local attractions to include Blenheim Palace, Bampton Village where part of Downton Abbey was filmed and the famous Bicester Village Designer Outlet