The magnificent Stoller Hall provides an impressive backdrop for conferences, exhibitions and events and is only a one minute walk from Manchester Victoria Station and Manchester city centre.
• The Stoller Hall – Space for up to 400 delegates (theatre style) with pianos, technical equipment and in-house crew to make it a superb, flexible space for formal conferences, dining, music courses, exams and concerts.
• The adjacent Carole Nash Hall seats 170 delegates and is an inspiring space for recitals, presentations and competitions.
• Our stunning Oglesby Atrium forms a large central space flooded with natural light which can be used as a breakout, dining or meeting space.
• Brand-new hybrid event facilities – HD cameras, HD TVs, AV equipment and other web conferencing facilities for your hybrid events.
• Top-of-the-range conference facilities and free Wi-Fi throughout to keep you constantly connected.
• Flexible packages that can be tailored to your own specific requirements, regardless of scale and budget.
• Our clients include: Manchester City Football Club, Association of British Orchestras, The Co-Op, Craghoppers, Swinton Insurance and many more.
To find out more please contact Simon Chaplin, Deputy General Manager.
Tel: 0161 838 7529
URL link – https://stollerhall.com/venue-hire/conferences-and-events/
Address – The Stoller Hall, Hunts Bank, Manchester, M3 1DA