PA Life Summit
Virtual attendance options are available
Venue: Hilton London Canary Wharf
Date: September 7th 2020
The PA Life Summit is a must-attend event specifically designed for senior PAs who want to find solution providers and discover innovative opportunities to help respond to the daily challenges of their professional lives.
This event is a small, niche event unlike other large, busy exhibitions and conferences.
Experience a day of private meetings with corporate suppliers of venues, corporate gifting, hospitality and travel managers.
- Enjoy a bespoke itinerary of pre-arranged meetings with industry suppliers who match your requirements
- Meet with service providers from the comfort of your own Delegate Booth
- Attend a series of insightful seminars led by industry experts
- Networking throughout with fellow PAs and EAs who share your challenges
- Lunch and refreshments included
View photo booth pictures from our previous summits HERE.
Current industry suppliers booked include –
All About Venues
Bettys & Taylors
Leonardo Royal Hotel
London Science gallery
Travelodge Hotels Limited
If you are a PA or EA and would like to secure your free space to the PA Life Summit contact Laura Spratt
Supplier to the industry?
If you are a supplier and would like to find out more about how you can meet with these senior corporate bookers, contact Courtney Saggers
The PA LIFE Summit is a “Corporate Speed Dating” style event that allows you to build new business relationships with pre-qualified senior Pas, EAs and corporate bookers who are actively seeking new suppliers.
We offer a range of all-inclusive packages to suit all budgets with no hidden or added costs.
Our packages include;
- A bespoke pre-arranged itinerary of face-to-face meetings with senior buyers sourcing new suppliers
- Networking breaks throughout with our 55+ delegates
- Hassle-free – no stand build – this is a delegate seated event which means no time wasted waiting around for them to find your stand.
- Promotion of your products & services to potential new clients
- Full contact details of all delegates post-event
- Lunch and refreshments
You’re meeting buyers who want to meet you
We match-make suppliers and delegates based on shared preferences. Before the event, you’ll be given a list of delegates so you can identify the best prospects and we’ll arrange the meetings for you.
New prospects at each event
We don’t invite buyers back for a second year. This keeps the PA Life Summit fresh, with a new group of delegates attending each year.
To find out more about how you can join us at the PA Life Summit, request more information below or contact Courtney Saggers
Request More Information
A unique event created specifically for senior PAs, EA’s and Corporate Bookers to help save you time and money… and it’s completely FREE to attend!
As a delegate you’ll have the chance to meet with top industry suppliers with innovative products and services via a series of one-to-one pre-arranged meetings.
The Summit also offers a series of complimentary seminar sessions on the latest innovations in the PA field – hosted by industry leaders.
In the current climate you need to be sourcing products, services and solution providers that offer the best value for money. PA Life Summit allows you to do just that; you have the chance to compare the most relevant service providers in an intimate setting with maximum efficiency.
Plus, lunch and refreshments are all included with your free place!
Complete the delegate booking form to attend, or contact us below for more information.
Request More Information
Yvette Pearson, PA & Speaker
“Body Language in the Office”
In an office environment, it’s incredibly valuable to understand some key body language signs when dealing with managers, subordinates, peers, colleagues or external clients.
- What is Body Language?
- Body Language in meetings
- How you can use Body Language to your advantage
Leanne Fowler, Director of Strategic Meetings Management, NYS Meetings & Events
“Connecting the right people in the right way”
Planning meetings and events is often a part of many PA/EA’s roles. This session will share practical tips on planning a successful meeting, what to consider and the latest industry trends.
- Alternative ways to meet
- Practical tips when planning a meeting
- Latest meeting and event trends
Melody Brooker, Managing Director and Nicola Van Vliet, Sales and Event Manager at Live the City
“Keeping The Focus, Adding The Fun!”
End the day on a high and join us for an interactive demonstration of our key event formats where you’ll be in with the chance to win some great prizes!
Michelle Raymond, HR Consultant and Business Growth Specialist at the People’s Partner
“How to Present and make an Impact: The Attention Connection”
The seminar that shows you how to communicate with gravitas and make a massive impact in your organisation within 35 minutes. You are more than just a support function!
- How to capture the attention of your peers and your boss in the first 3 minutes
- How to use a storytelling method to deliver your high-end content
- The 3 R’s that make the difference to every presentation
- Master your nervous energy to your advantage
- Become a key player in presentation and pitching