PA Life Summit
Venue: Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge
Date: September 28th 2020
The PA Life Summit is a must-attend event specifically designed for senior and board-level PAs who want to find solution providers and discover innovative opportunities to help respond to the daily challenges of their professional lives.
View pictures from our previous summits HERE.
The next PA Life Summit will take place on September 28th 2020
To see all of the partners currently involved and working with us on this event, please scroll to the bottom of this page…
A truly unique event; Experience a day of private meetings with corporate suppliers of venues, corporate gifting, hospitality and travel managers.
- Exclusive pre-selected meetings
- Buyer booths – no standing around on your stand
- Personalised itinerary of meetings
- Private event limited to invited buyers and partnered suppliers
- All buyers are pre-qualified decision makers
- All are confirmed budget holders and are responsible for sourcing venues, corporate gifting and hospitality
- Buyers make their meeting selections prior to attendance
- Coffee breaks during the day mean you can network with all attendees in the showcase area
- Over 100 PAs will join us for an evening of networking drinks
- Buffet lunch gives you the opportunity to strengthen relationships and build new ones
- All-inclusive with no added extras for stand costs, food or refreshments
- Bespoke packages to suit all budgets
- No lose scenario – if we cannot guarantee you the minimum number of meetings during the day ahead of the event, we will either reduce the package or withdraw you completely with a full monetary refund.
If you are a supplier and would like to find out more about how you can work with PA Life, contact Carly Walker.
Current industry suppliers booked on to this event include –
Gold Partners –
Silver Partners –
If you are a PA or EA and would like to secure your free space to the PA Life Summit contact Laura Spratt
No time wasters
Those attending are senior and board-level PAs with considerable purchasing budgets and the authority to spend them. These delegates are actively looking to make new connections whilst reviewing their current suppliers. This means there’s no time wasted – just quality one-on-one meetings.
You’re meeting buyers who want to meet you
We match-make suppliers and delegates based on shared preferences. Before the event, you’ll be given a list of delegates so you can identify the best prospects and we’ll arrange the meetings for you.
No waiting for prospects to find your booth
Thanks to the way PA Life Summit is structured there’s no waiting around for prospects to find your booth – just a structured timetable of one-on-one meetings.
To avoid competition, attendance for suppliers is limited in any one market sector.
There are no hidden costs or fees – what you pay to attend covers everything: all refreshments, meals, an evening black-tie dinner with entertainment and a personalised meeting itinerary.
New prospects at each event
We don’t invite buyers back for a second year. This keeps the PA Life Summit fresh, with a new group of delegates attending each year.
A unique event for senior and board-level PAs that saves time and money… and it’s completely FREE to attend!
As a delegate you’ll have the chance to meet with suppliers of products and services to senior and board-level PAs across a series of one-to-one pre-arranged meetings with experts in the field.
The summit also offers a series of complimentary seminars on the latest innovations in the PA field – hosted by industry leaders, with previous attendees have labelled the seminars as “invaluable”.
In the current climate you need to be sourcing products, services and solution providers that offer the best value for money. PA Life Summit allows you to do just that; you have the chance to compare the most relevant service providers in an intimate setting with maximum efficiency.
If you book early, your registration fee, refreshments, lunch and seminars are completely free!
Yvette Pearson, PA & Speaker
“Body Language in the Office”
In an office environment, it’s incredibly valuable to understand some key body language signs when dealing with managers, subordinates, peers, colleagues or external clients.
- What is Body Language?
- Body Language in meetings
- How you can use Body Language to your advantage
Leanne Fowler, Director of Strategic Meetings Management, NYS Meetings & Events
“Connecting the right people in the right way”
Planning meetings and events is often a part of many PA/EA’s roles. This session will share practical tips on planning a successful meeting, what to consider and the latest industry trends.
- Alternative ways to meet
- Practical tips when planning a meeting
- Latest meeting and event trends
Melody Brooker, Managing Director and Nicola Van Vliet, Sales and Event Manager at Live the City
“Keeping The Focus, Adding The Fun!”
End the day on a high and join us for an interactive demonstration of our key event formats where you’ll be in with the chance to win some great prizes!
Michelle Raymond, HR Consultant and Business Growth Specialist at the People’s Partner
“How to Present and make an Impact: The Attention Connection”
The seminar that shows you how to communicate with gravitas and make a massive impact in your organisation within 35 minutes. You are more than just a support function!
- How to capture the attention of your peers and your boss in the first 3 minutes
- How to use a storytelling method to deliver your high-end content
- The 3 R’s that make the difference to every presentation
- Master your nervous energy to your advantage
- Become a key player in presentation and pitching