Grange Tower Bridge Hotel
A bigger and better opportunity to meet your target audience! More attendees, more networking time, more exposure, more opportunities…
The PA Life Training Day gives you the chance to meet and network with over 150 PA and EA professionals, who are looking to learn, network and meet with new suppliers.
This focused event provides the perfect platform to promote your latest products and services to this exclusive target audience. This is a rare opportunity to build new relationships and strengthen your brand awareness for a modest investment.
Why should you exhibit?
At the PA Life Training Day, exhibitors are at the core of the event, surrounded by the buzz of PAs and EAs learning new skills, and seeking information and advice. This all creates a positive, business-like atmosphere, with numerous opportunities to meet these buyers.
PAs are major buyers of accommodation and hotel services, corporate gifts, meeting spaces, business travel, event organisation services, and so much more.
- A great opportunity to create new business relationships
- Limited competition
- Network with 150+ professionals
- Receive the confirmed delegate database with full contact details
- Exhibitor space with furniture and Wi-Fi access included
- Host a networking/lunch table (included in your package)
- Choose your exhibiting location
- No hidden or additional costs
- Exhibitor space – 2m x 1m
- Poseur table, electrics, Wi-Fi access
- Company logo on our website (with a hyperlink to your site)
- Exhibitor directory listing in the event magazine
- Sit-down networking buffet lunch
- Refreshments throughout
Gain extra exposure and become a sponsor
If you would like to get ahead of the competition, then our inexpensive sponsorship packages are the way to do it! Call Charlotte on 01992 374100, or email email@example.com, to talk about making a real impact with these high-profile delegates, before, during and after the event.