St. George’s Park set in a tranquil 330 acres of Staffordshire countryside provides the ideal location for you to reconnect with your colleagues with plenty of fresh air and space around you.
As well as being home to our England football teams, this truly unique, world-class performance environment can provide a safe and socially distanced environment without compromising your teams experience, as we do with our own England teams.
So, if you are looking to REVIVE, REFRESH, and REIGNITE your team or reconnect your SMT or board in an unforgettable setting, then look no further.
- Main meeting room
- 2 course buffet lunch (flexible lunch space)
- Three course dinner
- Overnight accommodation and breakfast
- Full use of the Health Club and Spa
- Plasma screen, flipchart, pads and pens
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking
- A choice of one of the following options:
A taster session into the world of elite performance with Game Changer Performance. Learn how to improve lifestyle, mindset and movement.
‘The Bounce Back Playbook’ by GRA – sharing tools, techniques and tactics from their Resilience for Results training programme to enhance resilience and bounce back ability.
- A tour of the National Football Centre
- Football Experiences
- Spa Experiences
- Extension of Game Changer Performance
- taster session to a half day programme
- GRA’s GPS Team Challenge
- Jogging trails and
- walking routes
- Groups of up to 50 people
- Minimum number of 20 people
(24-hour rate per person)
Telephone number: 01283 240444
Flexible Cancellations, as part of the Hilton Express Agreement you can cancel without penalty up to 8 days before your arrival date for events of up to 50 people.
Hilton EventReady with CleanStay creates a higher standard for events. With elevated procedures for cleanliness and sanitation, socially responsible room set up, a completed EventReady Room Checklist and a Hilton CleanStay Room Seal once your event room is properly cleaned, set and EventReady.
*Subject to availability. All prices are inclusive of VAT.