Nestlé Professional understands the importance of taking a break from your desk. So, to celebrate the launch of the new Nescafé Azera by Design coffee, we are offering one lucky PA Life reader the opportunity to win a prize of £600 travel vouchers plus a year’s supply of Nescafé Azera coffee for your office.
Nescafé Azera has partnered with graphic design students from the University of Creative Arts to produce two new limited edition designs, inspired by the theme of unexpected urban adventure, on their inspirational ‘sqround’ tins. Inside the tin, customers are treated to the usual premium barista style instant coffee synonymous with the Nescafé Azera brand.
To enter simply provide the below information and send to email@example.com:
- Full name
- Business name
- Email address and daytime phone number
- A completed response to the question: “Are you responsible for purchasing the coffee in your workplace?”
By entering this competition, you are opting in to receive communication from Nestlé Professional
Full terms and conditions:
- Open to UK workplaces with 10 or more employees. Entrants must be 18 + only. Excludes employees and their immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- There is one top prize consisting of £600 of Mr & Mrs Smith gift vouchers for their own use plus 4 cases (12 tins) of NESCAFÉ® Azera coffee for use in a single workplace location. The Mr & Mrs Smith gift vouchers worth £600 will be sent to the winner within 28 days of verification as the winner. Mr & Mrs Smith terms and conditions will apply. Voucher valid for 12 months from date of issue. The NESCAFÉ® Azera coffee will be delivered in a single drop to one workplace location where it can be signed for.
- Entries for a chance to win can be made from 19/11/2018 to 23:59 on 30/12/2018. Entrants will be required to provide their full name, business name, email address and daytime phone number and a completed response to the question: “Are you responsible for purchasing the coffee in your workplace?”. Any entry that does not include this information will be deemed to be incomplete and will not be included in the prize draw process.
- Winners will be selected at random by an independent auditor or an independently audited computer programme from all valid and complete entries received by the stated closing date. The draw will take place within 14 days of the closing date and the winner notified within 14 days of the draw date via an email to the email address provided in their original entry. All entrants must ensure they provide valid contact details, and are contactable for the duration of the Promotion. In the event of an entrant’s email address becoming inaccessible during the Promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to remove any entries that it deems to contain answers that are distasteful or it believes would in any way cause offence, including:
- Violent, negative or/and discriminative of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, or be profane or obscene;
- Suggest any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Be offensive or be about hate;
- Defame, misrepresent or contain negative remarks about the Promoter or its products, other people, products or companies;
- Communicate messages inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Promoter wishes to associate;
- The prize is as specified and is non-transferable. There are no cash or other alternatives available, in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- Conduct of entry: Participants in the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- By taking part in the Promotion, participants acknowledge that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the participants name and/or image, statements made by the participants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the Promotion.
- The participant must have permission from their employer to take part in the Promotion.
- The winner is responsible for any personal tax liability that may arise from winning the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction.
- The name and county of the winner will be available to those who send an email titled: “NESCAFÉ® Azera Workplace Winner” to firstname.lastname@example.org for a minimum period of three months after 27/01/2019.
- In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control, or in cases of fraud, abuse and/or error (human or computer) that affect or could affect the proper operation of the promotion or the awarding of prize and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavor to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Reg. Trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A.