Learn and engage with key experts at Venues + Events Live Digital (23-24 September) who will be tackling current industry issues and vital updates. Session highlights include:
- Future of Events: The experts from MPI UK & Ireland will cover all the events questions you have been thinking about – Have event objectives changed? Will there be less in person events?
- Diversifying the Supply Chain: Supply chain diversity is not only good for your business, its vital for the recovery of the events industry. Find out how to diversify your supply chain.
- Making the Most of Your Social Media: Discover tips and tricks on how to find your audience, build excitement and keep the conversations going on social media for live and virtual events.
- Wellbeing in the Workplace: Hear from a panel of corporate bookers and wellness experts, who will explore why it is important that employers take the wellbeing of their staff seriously.
- The Role of the Future Event Manager: Exploring the latest guidance from the pilot events, we’ll look at the new trainng and skills event managers need to adopt to a new environment.
Plus you’ll get the opportunity to network with leading venues and view live demonstrations from event suppliers who are available to discuss any upcoming event requirements.
Don’t forget to join our practical wellness classes with yoga, meditation, breathworks, HITT training and Zumba on offer throughout the two days to help maintain your wellbeing.
Venues + Events Live Digital will be hosted online across two days, giving you the flexibility to plan your schedule in advance and join at anytime from anywhere!