Pretty much all of us are gearing up for a blissful week of time off over the festive season. Will you be putting on your out of office replies? Radio station RockFM has tracked down the 13 funniest – and rudest – automatic responses that you should definitely avoid. Here are just a few of them.
• “On a beach, no laptop, no iPhone. Back on [date].”
• “Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged £5 for the first 10 words and £1 for each additional word in your message.”
• “I am on holiday. Your email has been deleted.”
• “I’m not out of the office. I’m ignoring you.”
• “On annual leave. Hope to win the lottery and never return.”
• “I have a mobile phone, but I will not be giving you the number. If you can guess the number I’ll take your call.”
Maybe the standard “I’m out of the office, returning on [date]” will suffice this Christmas.
Read the full article at bit.ly/1lP8byE