The Meetings Show is now inviting PA Life readers to apply to attend as hosted buyers at the UK’s premier meetings industry event, taking place from 7-9 July at London’s Olympia.
The dedicated PA education stream has been created by leading industry experts to provide all admin professionals with the specific education they need in order to better organise meetings and events. The exhibition also provides a platform for management assistants to source more than 400 of the most desirable destinations, hotels, venues, DMCs and technology providers all under one roof, as well as offering numerous networking opportunities.
Being hosted offers an incredibly productive way to visit the show as it removes all the hassle of travel, accommodation and subsistence, allowing you to focus on what is most important to you – business, knowledge growth and relationship building. PAs can chose exactly which suppliers they meet and only have to dedicate two hours a day to fulfilling these meetings.
Hosted buyers benefit from:
• Complimentary travel to London
• Complimentary accommodation for one or two nights in a four or five-star hotel
• Personalised online diary
• Official programme transfers including to and from the venue and to networking events
• Invitation to the exclusive hosted buyer welcome reception
• Invitations to all official networking events organised for the duration of the show
• Exclusive access to the dedicated hosted buyer lounges with complimentary lunch, refreshments and wifi
• Opportunity to apply for post-event tours
A “semi-hosting” option is also available for London-based PAs that gives all the benefits except accommodation in return for fewer appointments. To apply, visit themeetingsshow.com/PALife.