With the full seminar line-up now announced, office* – the award-winning business event for executive office support professionals – is tracking ahead on seminar bookings for 2016.
Renowned for attracting world-class speakers offering the best tailored training on the latest management techniques, prospective attendees are being encouraged to book their places as soon as possible, as many sessions are anticipated to sell-out well in advance of show opening.
The office* CPD-accredited seminar programme boasts 20 new speakers across four dedicated theatres – including theatres hosted by Pitman Training, The IAM (The Institute of Administrative Management) and Executive Secretary Magazine. Aiming to broaden knowledge and core business skills, seminar highlights this year include:
- The psychology of business leaders and how to work with them effectively: Rosemary Parr, Global PA Association & Training Academy
- Taking the fear out of Excel: Paul Pennant, Todays PA
- The neuroscience of resilience: Sue France, S&S in2training
- The helpful PA – why saying “no” is an absolute “yes” for the busy PA: Lindsay Taylor, author of A-Z Pearls of Wisdom for Executive PAs
- Timesaving (and jaw-dropping) productivity tips using Microsoft Office: Vickie Sokol Evans, Microsoft-certified trainer
- Confident life skills: Garth Delikan, certified life coach
- SP2PB – self-preservation to prevent burnout: Angela Garry, Pica Aurum
- PA meets publicist – how to enhance your creative thinking and marketing skills: Jo Swann, Chocolate PR
- Leadership & the PA: Jane Sunley, Purple Cubed.
Full timings and seminar summaries for Wednesday, 11 May are available at: officeshow.co.uk/seminars/2016-05-11.
Full timings and seminar summaries for Thursday, 12 May are available at: officeshow.co.uk/seminars/2016-05-12.
Alongside its comprehensive conference programme, notable headline Keynotes have also been confirmed, including Libby Moore, former EA/chief of staff to Oprah Winfrey, Samantha Cox, former EA to Sir Richard Branson, and Bianca Miller – finalist on the BBC’s The Apprentice series.
National PA Survey 2016
Aside from the wealth of new business products, services and venues being unveiled at office* 2016, visitors to the show on opening day (National PA Day) will be the first to see the results of the sixth annual National PA Survey, which provides a fascinating insight into the role of modern PAs.
The National PA Survey 2016 is available to complete online HERE.
The next edition of office* will take place at ExCeL London on 11-12 May. Admission to the Keynote programme is non-bookable and included with free show entry. Seminar costs vary, but start from as little as £29 per session if booking six or more.
For further information and to register in advance, please visit officeshow.co.uk and quote priority code DVIS14.