If you’re looking for a new position, how about one at Kensington Palace? TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are looking for a Personal Assistant – but you’ll need to act swiftly to apply.
We’ve been alerted to this position thanks to veteran celebrity assistant Brian Daniel of The Celebrity Personal Assistant Network, who has highlighted that TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are looking for a Personal Assistant to cover maternity leave.
The entry date for applying is today (September 29th) so act swiftly if you want to apply – here.
Here are the details…
The Personal Assistant to TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge facilitates the smooth coordination of TRH’s official and private arrangements, alongside internal and external contacts, to deliver all of TRH’s requirements.
- Proactively drive and deliver the forward planning and delivery of all wardrobe requirements;
- Oversight of all deliveries, working with the wider team to ensure items are delivered in a timely manner;
- Manage, and be responsible for, appropriate budgets and invoicing;
- Facilitate and co-ordinate work with appropriate external contacts, as required;
- Build strong professional and global networks and partnerships;
- To manage and coordinate relationships with key advisors;
- Manage all contract arrangements and ensure all required administration is delivered in a timely and thorough manner;
- Ensure sufficient and proactive contingency planning.
- Wardrobe management experience;
- Project management experience;
- Proactive planner with a clear communication style, with the ability to network and form strong professional relationships;
- Strong management skills and experience of building relationships with a variety of people;
- Advanced budgetary and supplier management experience;
- Flexible pro-active approach; self-motivated with initiative;
- Knowledge of the diversity of communities in the United Kingdom, in the Commonwealth and worldwide;
- An awareness of, and interest in, TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s work and activities.
Find out more about The Celebrity Personal Assistant Network here.