If you fancy a job change, there’s still time for you to apply to be Victoria Beckham’s PA.
The job is still listed on the Victoria Beckham website, with the position being based in Battersea.
No salary is listed and, unsurprisingly, ‘discretion and confidentiality’ is listed as a must.
Other duties include:
• Ensure NDAs are signed when engaging with any third party
• Manage an active calendar of appointments, updating RTW calendar when necessary
• Complete expense report
• Compose confidential correspondence
• Extensive travel planning including compiling itineraries and relevant documents
• Raise POs on the Company’s invoice system
• Determine appropriate courses of action or responses
• Work closely with the Senior Management team to keep them well-informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
• Prioritise conflicting needs by handling matters efficiently and proactively
• Exercise a high level of discretion and confidentiality at all times while maintaining good relationships
• Assist with reception duties when required
• General team assistance responsibilities
• Manage model castings and budgets for each season
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Excellent organisational skills, and able to multi-task
• A forward thinker with strong interpersonal skills
• A high level of written and verbal communication skills
• Problem solving skills with strong decision-making capability
• Team-player, with the ability to work independently
• Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Experience in creating and maintaining department budgets is desirable
If you get an interview, let us know!