Waddesdon Manor was built by Baron Ferdinand de Rothschild between 1874 and 1885 to display his collection of arts and to entertain the fashionable world. Opened to the public in 1959, Waddesdon Manor is managed by the Rothschild Foundation, a family charitable trust, on behalf of the National Trust.
This beautiful house is also a fantastic conference and events venue, with space to welcome up to 200 delegates. The Five Arrows stands at the gates of Waddesdon Manor in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. This boutique hotel has 16 country house style bedrooms and a beautiful restaurant serving freshly prepared food using locally sourced ingredients. The hotel has recently been awarded the Best Loved ‘The Boutique Award’ (Best Small Hotel) for 2017/18.
The winner will be drawn on the 18th March for full competition T&C’s see below/Click here
1. All entrants must be 18 years old or over.
2. The prize draw is excluded to employees of Tourism South East and businesses supplying prizes.
3. Only fully completed registrations will be eligible.
5. The closing date for receipt of entries is 00:00 on March 15, 2019
6. The winner will be selected in a random draw the next day.
7. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. If the winner is not contactable within fourteen days, Meet Beyond London (Tourism South East) reserves the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry or to forfeit the prize.
9. The winner will be sent a voucher by email which will confirm how and who to book your stay with. The voucher will be valid for use between March 27 and October 27.
10. The competition prize is subject to availability, so the prize will be valid for one year after the opening date has been confirmed.
11. The winner’s details can be obtained by sending an SAE to the marketing department at Tourism South East, C/O Meet Beyond London, 40 Chamberlayne Road, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 5JH.
12. The prize excludes: (a) Any form of insurance. (b) Any accommodation extras (eg telephone, mini-bar, room service, etc) (c) Travel to and from the destination (d) Any personal expenses and spending money.
13. By ticking the relevant opt-in boxes; entrants agree to receive offers and further information from MEET Beyond London, and Waddesdon Manor.