With UEFA’s Euro 2016 soon to kick off, London Transport Museum would like to share details of its private screening packages. In association with the venue’s catering partner, Searcys, the team is extremely proud to be able to offer these fantastic packages for such an exciting sporting competition, right in the heart of Covent Garden.
With prices starting from as low as £71 + VAT per person, this is a great opportunity to arrange team building or an informal night out with colleagues while supporting the nation of your choice. Spectators will be welcomed to the Cubic foyer with a choice of all-inclusive drinks, a selection of homemade British favourites and the crucial pre-match build up.
The big match will be aired on the Cubic theatre’s extra-large screen in high definition. With a capacity for 121 people and conveniently tiered seating, choosing the Cubic theatre ensures everyone a great view of the game! Packages start from £71 + VAT per person and can be tailored for a 2pm, 5pm or 8pm kick-off.
All packages include:
- Exclusive hire of the Cubic Theatre for five hours – 121 tiered, tube seat fabric design chairs, HD projector and screen
- Exclusive hire of the Cubic foyer – reception area for pre and post-match food and drinks
- Unlimited wine, bottled beer and soft drinks plus a selection of homemade British favourites
- Option to upgrade to champagne included in package
- Half-time nibbles
- Cash bar available for spirits
- Wifi internet access
- Cloakroom facilities
- Easy, convenient, central London location
- Nearest tube station Covent Garden (Piccadilly line)
Minimum numbers apply.
The full Euro 2016 match schedule can be located here.
Full details can be found at ltmuseum.co.uk/euro2016.