The Meetings Industry Association (mia) will be closing public voting for this year’s miaList team award on Monday 23rd November.
The miaList team award is designed to honour those who collectively go above and beyond, play a pivotal role in making their organisation’s success and champion the business meetings and events industry.
Votes will help decide which shortlisted team will be included on this year’s miaList. Those shortlisted include:
- 10-11 Carlton House Terrace’s events team
- Custard Communications’ entire team
- Hotel Football’s hotel team
- ICC Belfast’s entire team
- Madingley Hall, University of Cambridge’s hall operations team
- Lancashire Cricket’s operations team
- Oddity Events & Marketing’s entire team
- Venues of Excellence’s Paje Consultancy
- Pembroke College, University of Oxford’s catering team
- QEII Centre’s sales team
- The Wellbeing Farm’s team wellbeing
- University of St Andrews’ accommodation, conferences and events team
- Venue Cymru’s technical team
The weighted online public vote is open to everybody to have their say and will close at 5pm on Monday 23rd November. The winners will be announced alongside the chosen individuals at a virtual ceremony sponsored by The Belfry and G3 Events, on 8th December, and is free to attend.
Jane Longhurst, Chief Executive of the mia, said: “Within the first few hours of voting opening, we saw more votes flooding in than ever before. It’s been fantastic to see the level of support for each of the shortlisted teams, but as every vote counts, we still urge everyone to take a moment to vote to help our panel of judges make what is sure to be a very difficult decision.”
To vote for your favourite team, please visit https://www.mia-uk.org/miaList-Team-Voting.