The Annual Global PA Conference on Friday 8th November and is an amazing opportunity to hear from expert leaders in business and the media to help both your professional and personal development.
- Nigel Hutchison, Director of Workplace at PWC,
- Dame Jenni Murray, BBC Broadcaster & Journalist
- Lis Merrick, CEO Coach Mentoring, former Head of HR at Merrill Lynch
- Chris Powell, CEO of The Event Company & Lecturer on Event Management at King’s College, London.
- Keval Patel, Senior Manager at Hays Recruitment
We don’t want you to miss out so reserve your place today!
PA Life members can attend for just £195 (inc-VAT).
Global PA Conference
Friday 8th November 2019
Sofitel St James, 6 Waterloo Place, London SW1Y 6AN
For further information and to reserve a place email Amanda at email@example.com or call our office on 0800 043 0258 – Quote PALIFE when booking!
In addition to the above, the Founder of Global PA Association, Rosemary Parr, will launch the Global PA Awards for 2020 and discuss how Awards can enhance your Personal Brand. Finally each delegate will receive a personalised Colour Personality Profile based on their date of birth and join in a workshop based on Color-Discovery http://www.color-discovery.com/, delivered by Theresa Sundt.
The event’s supporters will donate prizes to the Prize Draw and include:
- Molton Brown who will give each delegate a Goody Bag
- East Sussex National will give a One Night Stay for 2 with Dinner, B&B
- Wayte Travel
- Smart Aviation
- PA Life Magazine
- Hays Recruitment
- East Sussex National
For more information, visit: http://www.globalpa-association.com/conference-awards