The PA Life website is a useful resource for ideas and inspiration, from publishing the latest news to amplifying the latest job vacancies. But did you know that we also offer some fantastic online courses?
Learning a new skill is often time-consuming and difficult to slot in around day to day life. Traditionally you would have to take time out of a day at work to take part or worse, end up taking time out of your evening to go to night school.
Cue PA Life’s courses. We’ve partnered with New Skills Academy to offer some of the most useful development courses to modern PAs and EAs to develop work-related skills that can help you advance your career.
After running a poll on Twitter, we found that on average 57 per cent of our readers were happy to dedicate more than 10 hours to a training course.
The PA Life website is full of courses with everything included. From supplies to exams, the entire package is rolled into a one-off payment and takes just 10 hours to complete.
What’s more, PA Life Club members are entitled to a discount which will be automatically added at the checkout, provided they are logged in.
The courses have been tailored and designed to work around your busy lifestyle, with the flexibility that works around you.
Current courses available include:
- Assertiveness Skills Certificate
- Business Basics Diploma
- Communication Skills Certificate
- Communication Techniques for Managers
- Data Protection in the Workplace Certificate
- Dealing with Difficult People and Situations Certificate
- Events Management Diploma
- Facebook for Business Diploma
- Level 2 Diploma in Human Resources
- Microsoft Excel Advanced
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate Certificate
- Microsoft Excel for Beginners Certificate
- Microsoft Outlook Diploma
- Microsoft Word Certificate
- Negotiation Skills Certificate
- Payroll Diploma
- Sage 50 Accounting for Beginners Diploma
- Sage 50 Accounts Advanced Diploma
- Sage 50 Accounts Intermediate Diploma
- Stress Management In the Workplace Certificate
- The Complete Microsoft Excel Course
- The Microsoft Office Diploma
- Twitter for Business Certificate
- UK Employment Law Diploma