The session was designed to enable people to reconnect with industry friends and colleagues that they’ve missed during lockdown, as well as serving as an opportunity to discuss current issues such as coronavirus during a panel-based Q&A.
The session was hosted by PA Life’s very own Charlotte Russell and Tourism South East’s Elaine Colley, with participating PA panelists including the BBC’s Pauline Hay, Brewin Dolphin’s Nicola Davidson and HSBC’s Shirley Ruiz.
Key subjects covered off included:
- Venue re-bookings in light of cancelled events
- How the meetings & events business will operate post-coronavirus
- What kind of events are likely to resume first post-coronavirus
- What everyone considers to be their post-coronavirus priorities
- Advice for venues and destinations on working with PAs once things are returned to normal
It was a fantastic session and we’d like to thank everyone who gave up their time to get involved and make it happen.
PA Life is hosting a series of Meet Up panels for PA Life Club members during lockdown – if you’d like to get involved either as a participant or as an industry supplier get in touch with Charlotte Russell on 01992 374 080 / firstname.lastname@example.org.