PA education content at The Meetings Show will focus on helping PAs to question their bosses and deliver more creative and challenging events in a stream entitled “Are they Board?” It will once again be delivered by the award-winning Marion Lowrence from The PA Hub.
Sessions will include:
- ‘Climbing the Career Path: From PA to EA’ – Sarah Caswell, Executive Assistant, Clarion Solicitors
- ‘Running an International Conference’ – Kelly McAulay, Executive Assistant, William Grant & Sons
- ‘The Art of Communication’ – Heather Baker, Director, Heather Baker Associates
- ‘The Power of Awards and What it Means to a PA’ – Melanie Sheehy, Executive Assistant, Citation Ltd & Co-Founder Manchester PA Network
- ‘The Project Mindset: Characteristics of Successful Projects’ – Kathleen Drum, Executive Assistant, CEO Office Crossrail
PAs can attend The Meetings Show as part of the hosted buyer programme, benefiting from travel and accommodation, onsite lounges and access to the diary system, allowing them to schedule meeting with exhibitors of most relevance to their work, while attending conference sessions designed specifically for their needs.
“PAs organise some of the most challenging events held throughout the world while juggling a host of other activities,” comments Steve Knight, The Meetings Show’s Event Director. “We are looking forward to once again welcoming a host of PAs to The Meetings Show while delivering targeted and relevant education that will be of significant benefit.”
The Meetings Show is the premier event for the UK inbound and outbound meetings industry, taking place 14-16 June at Olympia London. The show offers event buyers the widest selection of exhibitors at a UK show. More than 650 exhibitors from 60-plus international destinations will be there to give buyers an unrivalled selection of companies to conduct business with.
Registration is live at themeetingsshow.com.