With prices on the up and travel budgets being squeezed, our free online booking tool Business Booker, can save your company money by giving you access to our Business Flex rate – a guaranteed 5% and up to 15% discount* off our Flex rate. Plus, if plan change, you can cancel or amend Business Flex bookings up to 1pm on the day of arrival.
It’s free to sign up, there are no contracts, and no minimum spend.
As we have over 800 hotels across the UK with a choice of room types, it means there’s a hotel close to wherever you need to book – all available via Business Booker.
Business Booker benefits:
- Make quicker bookings by saving frequent guest details and preferred payment methods
- Enjoy flexibility and choice with our range of rates for when travel plans change
- As a duty of care, we can help find your employees in an emergency
- Manage spend by setting allowance limits for employees
- Speak to a team member via live chat if you need any support with your bookings
Find out more
Make life a little easier when it comes to booking travel. For more information on the features and benefits of Business Booker as well as how to signup, head to: premierinn.com/businessbooker
A duty of care to our guests
We want our hotels to be safe and welcoming places so guests will find parking on-site or nearby almost all of our hotels. What’s more, in many cases, they’re owned and operated by us too.
We also take extra steps to help reassure and protect solo travellers who are staying with us:
- When you check in, we’ll hand you your room details discreetly and we won’t say your room number out loud, no details about it will be overheard at reception
- Wherever possible, we give single female travellers rooms that are not on the ground floor or at the end of a corridor
- Every Premier Inn has a door entry system and only Premier Inn guests can enter after 11pm at night
- Every bedroom door is fitted with a deadlock or chain for the most security
Your safety is our top priority so when your company signs up and books through our booking tool Business Booker, you can easily locate employees and know who to contact in case of an emergency.
We have restaurants on-site or close by all our hotels, which is ideal if your employees are arriving late or they’d like a convenient place to eat with as little travel time as possible. Our restaurants are relaxing places to eat, drink and unwind after a long journey. What’s ideal is they’ll always have a mix of nooks, crannies and corners where a meal can be enjoyed undisturbed.
* Business Flex is a variable discount. Prices vary based on booking lead time, periods of high demand and location. Business Flex rate is not available for bookings made for Premier Inn Leicester Square. Business Flex rate is only applicable to accommodation spend.
Read about Premier Inn and their sleep edition