PA Life Skills Academy – NEW DATE – November 2nd & 3rd 2021
There are myriad benefits to being part of the exclusive PA Life Club community – discounts, competitions, special offers, FAM trips, networking events and more! And now we have an extra special benefit of membership – half price tickets to the upcoming PA Life Skills Academy!
This two-day event takes place on November 2nd & 3rd and will give you the opportunity to upskill, hone existing skills and future-proof your career.
Our experienced and inspiring panel of speakers and sessions include:-
- Building Your Personal Confidence – Amy Gallagher, Coach
- Save 90 Minutes a Day Using Microsoft Outlook – Paul Pennant, Today’s PA
- What Is Your Next Boss Looking For? – Roddy Adair, Hays
- Conflict Management: Dealing With Tricky People – Mark Pavlika, The Mindful HR Director
- From PA To VA: How To Build a Business & Work On Your Own Terms – Suzy Sanders, Alchemy VA
- 5 Key Ways To Create A Successful Event – Liz Taylor, TLC
- Collaborating With Microsoft Teams – Paul Pennant, Today’s PA
- Project Management Tips & Tricks – Rosemary Parr, Global PA Association
- The Global Skills Matric: A Document That Will Change Your World – Luzy Brazier, Executive Support Magazine
- Video Conferencing Tech Hacks – Carys Green, Shure
- Pay It Forward: How To Support & Motivate Your Teams – Nicola Wise, Wise Training
Tickets for the two-day conference normally cost £120 + VAT, but if you sign up for the PA Life Club, you can claim tickets for just £60!
To find out more about the PA Life Skills Academy, click here.
Alternatively, contact Freddie Jackson on 01992 666720 / email@example.com today to find out more.