The PA Life Wellness Taster Night takes place this Tuesday, July 30th – It’s a unique opportunity to experience the very latest in wellbeing techniques and products, while networking with your fellow PA Life Club members.
Our host venue and sponsor, Meet In Place, offers a collection of stylish, luxury meeting rooms that are specially designed to help you be as productive as possible, without having to find your way around a co-working space, shout over a café crowd, or pay pricey hotel fees.
Located in the heart of The City and just a stone’s throw from Monument and Bank stations, Meet in Place is an on-demand, multi-meeting room complex designed for an urban boutique hospitality experience, tailored to any type of meeting, whenever you need it.
We’ve also partnered with Mind & Body Therapist and Founder & Director of Tula Wellness, Amy Gallagher, who as the evening’s guest speaker will talk to delegates about the importance of self-care in both professional and personal life, encompassing:-
- What is self-care and why is it important?
- How much emphasis do you put on your self-care?
- How does putting self-care on the top of your priority list make a difference to how you perform at work?
- How does it affect your relationships outside of work?
- Why don’t we put ourselves first?
When: Tuesday, July 30th, 2019 – 6pm-7pm
Where: Meet In Place, 24 King William Street, London EC4R 9AT