The Today’s PA Conference 2020 has now officially launched and Early Bird tickets are available!
The Conference will take place on 20th – 21st August 2020 in Chelsea, London.
This educational event gathers together over a hundred delegates each year and offers high quality educational content as well as outstanding networking opportunities.
PA Life readers can book with the EARLY BIRD rate!
- Days 1 & 2: £620 – 720 + VAT
- Day 2: £310 – 360 + VAT
- Special rate for tables (8 delegates for the price of 6)
For more details and booking please visit www.todaysPAconference.co.uk
First Day – 20th August – Being Assertive & Dealing with Difficult People
The first day of the conference is dedicated to assertiveness. This multi award-winning course will build your self-esteem and sense of self-worth so you begin to see yourself as not just the assistant to an important person but as an extension of their management style and vision.
Major elements covered on this day include:
- Defining your role
- Managing your manager
- Being more assertive
- Dealing with difficult people
- Saying ‘No’ without feeling guilty
- Managing your time and stress
Second Day – 21st August – Conference Day
11 amazing speakers and more to join. Topics covered include:
- Why You are the Best Person You Have Met
- Health Hacks for Busy PAs: Managing Your Stress, Mastering Your Energy and Focus
- Empowering PA Excellence
- What Do Leaders Look for in Their PAs?
- PA Networks – Benefits and Challenges
- 15 Tips on Handling Interruptions
- How PAs and Managers Work Together
- And Much More
For more information, visit visit www.todaysPAconference.co.uk.