1. 28% of UK employees have been tempted to cheat with a colleague
According to a new poll undertaken by Kit Out My Office, 12 per cent of those who have considered it have followed through and engaged in sexual contact with a colleague.
2. How to improve your health and wellbeing at your desk
Modern technology has increased the amount of time we spend at a desk with 42 per cent of Brits admitting sitting for too long without taking a break.
3. Changing roles
The position of the PA has evolved greatly over the years, making them crucial partners to any business. Jess Gardiner, founder and editor-in-chief of The Assistant Room, reveals why these changes should be embraced.
4. Don’t miss out on the PA Life Club event at Sandals Luxury Travel Store
Members will be able to enjoy a Caribbean-inspired party next month, thanks to Sandals Resorts who will be inviting guests to its Luxury Travel Store.
5. Less than one in 10 Brits have secured their childhood dream job
A poll of 2,000 adults about their long-term aspirations also discovered that slightly more than one in ten have actually worked in their ideal job.
6. Pitman details its PA Superachievers finalists
The final four include Chris Rutherford, executive secretary at KPMG, Manchester, Linsey Hulley, EA to a managing director for an IT company, Gauteng, South Africa, Luise Schoenmann, legal personal assistant, Cork and Jennifer Smith, EA to the chief executive at Teens and Toddlers, London.
7. March/April 2018 Digital Edition
This issue we take a look at the top summer venues on offer while Bain & Gray’s Claire Hunter stars as our PA Profile.
8. What kind of office eater are you?
Forward Role Recruitment has found that there are nine key types of eaters that’ll you find in any office, so which one are you?
9. The changing role of legal PAs
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs (ILSPA) has published its thoughts on the changing role of legal assistants, revealing PAs are now required to have more involvement with senior management tasks.
10. App of the Week: GlobalCall247
The brainchild of Richard Elliot-Square, the app has been designed for a global audience of customers who are looking to save money on international calls.