Feeling uninspired at work? Struggling to think more creatively in boring brainstorms and dull team meetings?
Meet the answer to your problems with the new Collaboration product range from Post-it brand featuring Post-it Super Sticky Dry Erase Film and Sheets, Post-it Meeting Charts, Post-it Easel Pad Table Top (with Dry Erase), Post-it Super Sticky Meeting Notes and Post-it Super Sticky Big Notes from 3M!
Studies show that the ability to harness the power of efficient collaboration is critical to the success of modern business. Collaborative companies grow faster (27 per cent), and are more profitable (29 per cent), productive (36 per cent) and innovative (30 per cent)*.
Ideal for use in a variety of environments and locations the new product range allows you to develop and optimise your meeting space – whether that’s in your office, boardroom, shared spaces, coffee shop or conference room.
The flexibility of the products enables you to transform meeting spaces, even temporary ones, with ease. Cover tables or walls with Post-it Super Sticky Dry Erase Film from 3M to transform your space into an ideas canvas, or add colour to your thinking with notes jotted on Post-it Super Sticky Big Meeting Notes and Post-it Super Sticky Big Notes from 3M. And if your flipchart is just too clunky, stick our Post-it Meeting Chart to the wall or take it with you. With the right tools, your team can do anything.
For the chance to win one of ten Post-it Collaboration Solutions product bundles, worth more than £300 each…including Post-it Super Sticky Dry Erase Film, Post-it Super Sticky 2 in 1 Table Top Meeting Chart/Dry Erase Board, Post-it Dry Erase Accessory Tray, Post-it Super Sticky Big Notes and Post-it Super Sticky Meeting Notes from 3M, email your name, company details and why you and your team would benefit from trying out this new range, to email@example.com by Friday 24th November.
Terms & Conditions:
- To enter a promotion you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) aged 18 years or over at the time of entry.
- Promotions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agencies or anybody connected with the promotions.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- To participate, an entrant must follow the instructions introducing the promotion.
- Only one entry per person per promotion.
- To participate in a promotion, an entry must be submitted between 00:01 on the opening date and no later than 23:59 on the closing date to qualify for entry.
- The winner in each promotion will be the first name selected randomly from all valid entries registered in the promotion. The draw will take place within four days of the promotion closing date.
- Each promotion result is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winners.
- A winner will be notified within seven days of the draw in which they were selected and asked to provide address details to which their prize should be sent. A winner should provide address details within 2 weeks of the Promoter notifying them that they have won a promotion. In the event that a winner fails to provide address details within this 2 week period, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner from all remaining entries in the promotion, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to the prize.
- A promotion winner will receive their prize within 6 weeks of confirming their address details in accordance with Condition 9 above.
- Prizes in each promotion are as stated, are non-transferable and no cash alternatives are available. The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value, should the advertised Prize (or any element of it) become unavailable for any reason.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any entries that fail to be submitted or are delayed for any reason. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt with the Promoter. The Promoter cannot be responsible in the event that it is unable to contact a winner, or a winner fails to receive their prize, as a result of them having provided inaccurate or incorrect contact/address details.
- Promotion winners may be required to participate in future publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or suspend any promotion or extend the entry period at any time without giving advance notice in the event that it cannot be guaranteed that a promotion can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reason or disqualify a participant if the Promoter suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or prize draws or has acted unethically or in breach of these terms and conditions in any way.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted the entry rules set out in all promotional materials and these terms and conditions when participating in any of the three promotions.
- If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Information about you that you disclose to 3M United Kingdom PLC (“3M”) will be kept confidential. Since 3M is part of the global 3M Company, the information that you will provide us with will be stored on 3M’s servers outside of Europe and other 3M companies or business partners may process this information on 3M’s behalf, but always under strict conditions of confidentiality. 3M will keep this information to enable it to properly and effectively administer and monitor the customer relationship it has with you.
3M offers a wide range of products and services and would like to tell you about them and any other offers it believes may interest you. This would be by letter, telephone or e-mail. If you wish 3M to do this, please tick the following box o.
Any purchaser of 3M’s business may use your information for the purposes set out above.