Harrods is proud to announce its 2020 Beauty Advent Calendar.
A joyful experience to have in your home throughout the festive season, with each day unveiling a must – have beauty essential, selected from the renowned Harrods beauty halls.
Enclosed in a deep, forest green casing and adorned with a delicate, snowy set illustration of Harrods iconic façade, the 25 drawers contain a covetable curation of the most sought-after, exciting beauty products from around the world.
From skincare saviours such as Augustinus Bader’s exquisite face oil to scented treats from Maison Francis Kurkdjian’s Baccarat Rouge and their delectable mini candle as well as makeup to see you through the festive season…cue Natasha Denona’s Chroma topcoat for the eyes, the Harrods Advent Calendar will give you nothing short of 25 little bursts of joy through the festive season.
Harrods 2020 Beauty Advent Calendar includes:
– 111Skin Rose Gold Eye Masks
– Acqua di Parma Colonia and Body Cream set
– Augustinus Bader Face oil
– Chantecaille Gold Recovery Mask
– Darphin Cleansing Balm
– Decorte AQ Absolute Bright Cream
– Dr Barbara Sturm
– Dr Sebagh Serum Repair
– Fresh Vitamin Nectar Mask
– Goldfaden MD Eye Concentrate
– Guerlain Orchidee Cream
– Hourglass Veil Setting powder
– Huda Beauty Power Bullet lipstick
– Laura Mercier Rouge Essential
– Living Proof Color Care shampoo
– MFK Baccarat Rouge 540 Candle
– Murad Multi-acid peel
– Nars Longwear Eyeliner
– Natasha Denona Chrome top coat
– Natura Bisse Tensolift neck cream
– Rodial Bee Venom Cream
– Shiseido Ultimune Concentrate
– Slip Scunchies x 3 set
– Sunday Riley CEO Vita. C
– Valmont Renewing Pack
To stand a chance of winning, simply answer the following question: How many luxury beauty products are included in the Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar?
Email your answer, along with your name to email@example.com and you’ll be entered into the prize draw.