By Emma Quainton, Head of Business Development, Hope Health
Hope Health is a company committed to protecting mental health and wellbeing.
From mental health first aid training to wellness webinars, promote wellbeing in your business with this wellbeing guide for 2021:
- January – New Year New You – A new year means time to focus and lead with confidence. Start 2021 with a leading with confidence virtual and explore the concept of a growth mindset.
- February – Time to talk Day (4th Feb) – Time to talk day is a chance for all of us to be more open about mental health.
- March – World Sleep Day (19th March) – Raising awareness of sleep as a human privilege that is often compromised by the habits of modern life.
- April – Stress Awareness Month – If you have Mental Health First Aiders in your company, encourage supervision sessions with Hope Health’s MHFA Lead Meditation, Mindfulness Chair Yoga, Soung Baths and Breath Workshops – help your employees manage their stress.
- May – Mental Health Awareness Week – Plan a week of activities this week – such as talks from senior managers of staff and practical wellbeing workshops.
- June – Men’s Health Week (14-20 June) – Encourage your male employees to take part in Men’s Health Week. Host a week of men’s health events and hear from some of the bravest men to discover helpful coping strategies and more.
- July – Summer means time to get outside – Summer is a great time to get outdoors and instigate some group activities. Add a wellbeing spin to your company summer party.
- August – Outdoor eating and socialising – Spend time with friends and colleagues and learn how to make some delicious summer meals.
- September – World Suicide Prevention Day (10 Sept) – Someone dies by suicide every 40 seconds. Raise awareness about the issue and learn the warning signs.
- October – National Work Life Week (12-16 Oct) – Time for both employers and employees to talk about wellbeing at work and work life balance. Choose topics to discuss like juggling parenthood and understanding what burnout is and how to avoid it.
- November – Alcohol Awareness week (15-21 Nov) – Encourage employees to think about their drinking. Explore helpful and unhelpful coping strategies in Hope Health’s mental health awareness training or book a mocktail making workshop.
- December – Seasons Greetings – Although there’s no official awareness days this month, why not try a Hope Health Christmas craft workshop. Being creative and crafting is a form of mindfulness and helps relaxation.
Photo by Olya Kobruseva from Pexels.
Since you’re here…
More than 30,000 readers per month enjoy the content we publish on PA Life. PA Life sits right at the heart of the PA and EA community, providing advice, profiles, How To guides, reviews and more.
We’d like you to be part of our community too and you can sign up to the newsletter, which is completely free of charge. As well as two weekly round-ups of the top stories, you will also have access to our bi-monthly magazine.
Click here to sign up to our newsletter.