By Celine Murphy, Managing Director, Priavo Security
Priavo Security are receiving increased enquiries requesting global support and intelligence amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Organisations have been responding in several ways; limiting travel, cancelling trips and postponing events which is resulting in significant disruption and budgetary implications. As the impact of the COVID-19 continues to grow, organisations are finding themselves at various stages of preparedness.
A healthy and accessible workforce is your most valuable asset.
We are advising organisations to develop preparations and understand the impact going forward:
READINESS AND RESPONSE ADVICE
- Establish a monitoring capability internally and externally
- Start planning what’s best for your workforce and critical for your business
- Consider realistic and varied scenarios and define triggers and escalation points
- Approach decision making against genuine business impacts and not fear
HOW WE CAN HELP
We are supporting several organisations to ensure they have a flexible state of crisis readiness and robust response during the ongoing outbreak globally. We are reviewing and updating their business continuity plans and, importantly, supporting their ability to continue to do business or return to normal operations as quickly as possible. Specialist services are designed to support companies, their people, and critical assets, including:
- Deploying protection teams to safeguard critical assets, supply chains or people due to reduced operations or political instability.
- We are providing an enhanced monitoring service that is tailored to our clients and areas of operations, providing updates on developments and utilising a global network of resources and experts.
- Assisting with quick response evacuations, alternative plans and private sanitised travel through our ground transportation network and air charter partners
- Scenario planning and strategy development – helping management teams to project how specific scenarios will impact their people and company going forward.
For more information please contact https://priavosecurity.com