The PA Show announces the inspirational Verity Smith, a blind international dressage rider, singer, songwriter and author as the keynote speaker for Day Two.
Advocating the ability in disability and relishing the challenge of defying convention and breaking down boundaries, Verity has represented Great Britain as part of Para Team GB and is now training with the aim of re-qualifying for the 2016 Rio Games. Verity is currently competing at Prix St George dressage level and her dream is to one day be on the able-bodied Olympic GB Team. A successful singer/songwriter, author and writer, Verity shares her story in The Essentials Theatre at 11.45am on Thursday, 3 March.
Other key educational sessions and features include:
- The Power of PAs, celebrating and championing the importance of PAs chaired by PA Life’s very own Editor, Amelia Walker (9.45am, 2 Mar)
- The art of event planning presented by Raj Patel and James Diment from Chillisauce(1.30pm, 2 Mar)
- Magic moments with Microsoft Workshop presented by Paul Pennant from Today’s PA (4.30pm, Weds 2 Mar & 3.30pm, 3 Mar)
- Advanced Interview techniques presented by Simon Woodhouse and Sarah-Jayne Webster from Crone Corkill(12.15pm, 3 Mar)
- Strategies for peak performance in the workplace presented Joanne Henson, Health, Fitness & Wellness Coach and Author (3.15pm, 3 Mar)
- 1:1 advice and guidance at the HR and Career Development Hub sponsored by Tate Recruitment
- Taster sessions, including the chance to take part in The PA Show Challenge presented by Green Hat People with some fantastic prizes on offer; swing dancing demonstrations by Swing Patrol; canapé tastings by AVEQIA London; your own branded cupcake by Amore Bakery; plus a complimentary coffee from FreshGround.
Register here for The PA Show, taking place on Wednesday 2 and Thursday 3 March at Olympia London.