By Ervin Gjoni, Managing Director at EG Chauffeurs
Covid-19 has affected us all in one way or another and a new way of life has now become inevitable. For us at EG Chauffeurs, we want to reassure you of our commitment to both our passengers and chauffeurs and the enhanced precautionary measures we are taking to ensure our valued clients can continue to feel comfortable and confident when using our services in these challenging times.
In order to ensure the safest form of ground transportation, EG Chauffeurs are introducing the following additional safety measures:
- Will always wear single-use masks and gloves, replaced after each journey. Will avoid physical contact, such as welcoming handshakes replaced by a slight bow.
- Will avoid unnecessary interaction including conversations, providing only essential information.
- Are strictly instructed to follow the Government’s advice on social distancing rules at all times.
- Will self-isolate if showing even the mildest symptoms.
Maximum Vehicle Capacity
- Mercedes S Class – 2 pax
- Mercedes V Class – 4 pax (or 6 pax from the same household or family) Mercedes Maybach – 2 pax
- Range Rover Vogue – 2 pax
- Bentley Mulsanne – 2 pax
- Rolls Royce Phantom Series II – 2 pax
Please note that seating in the front seat is not recommended during these times due to social distancing rules put in place by the UK Government.
Enhanced Vehicle Hygiene Measures
- All vehicles are equipped with anti-bacterial wipes and hand sanitizers.
- Regular internal and external cleaning. All points of contact and touch will be re-cleaned using alcohol-based (70% +) sanitization spray and wipes prior to guests boarding and after each journey.
- All non-essential aspects of travel such as newspapers and magazines will be removed from the vehicle.
- No vehicle swapping between chauffeurs. Each chauffeur is assigned for one single vehicle.
Our Valued Clients
- We understand that you might be nervous and extra cautious before travelling, therefore should you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to ask.
- Clients are kindly advised not to travel should they display any symptoms. Please protect our chauffeurs and their loved ones.
- Transport for London (TFL) has requested that all passengers using Private Hire Vehicles must wear a face covering. Exemptions apply for young children under the age of 11, or people with breathing difficulties.
- If you do not have your own mask, we will be more than happy to offer you one on departure or arrival. Please request this at the time of booking.
With the change in government guidelines as of 17th May, our focus has not shifted. With hospitality and business international travel now open, with added green list countries opening up slowly, we expect an increase in passengers but we understand we cannot become complacent and risk going back into yet another lock-down. Therefore, we reaffirm our commitment to keeping you and your loved ones safe. If you have any concerns please get in touch as your safety is our No.1 priority.