So your CV has been picked out from the hundreds your prospective employer received. Now comes the hard part. Job site Glassdoor has searched through thousands of candidate testimonials over the last year to find the top 10 toughest interview questions.
Topping out the list is retailer Topshop (no pun intended) with: “Which magic power would you like to have?” Not your typical interview question, but it’s a good way to gage what people are passionate about and what they value in life.
Other bizarre questions include:
- If you were a fruit, what kind you you be and why?
- How many hours would it take to clean every single window in London? (Asked by the geniuses at IBM)
- How do you get an elephant in a fridge?
- How many people born in 2013 were named Gary?
- How many nappies are purchased per year in the UK?
To see the full list and what others are answering, visit bit.ly/1Uzp8fz.