The Exceptional PA is an interactive, packed workshop designed to enable PAs, EAs and senior administrators to attain the vital skills to ensure they become a business partner.
Attendees will gain the insights, technical know-how and emotional intelligence to excel in this constantly demanding and challenging role across a series of dates held in Manchester, London, Birmingham and Glasgow.
What guests will learn:
- A full understanding of the executive PA’s role, reflecting on its importance and the impact it can have
- Assertiveness and communication techniques to enable leadership skills to manage their executive successfully
- Techniques to stay ahead in the field and manage their development, particularly with regard to new technology, networking and self-improvement
- Management tools which will enable them to be more productive, including prioritising
- How to build an effective executive/PA partnership
- An awareness of the importance of emotional intelligence and NLP techniques to build effective relationships at all levels
Here’s what some previous attendees had to say:
“Brilliant! I feel very empowered and confident. Lots of practical and useful advice. A must for all PAs.”
“Fantastic and a real eye opener. Inspirational!”
Your facilitator: Heather Baker
Following 22 years as a secretary and then PA, Baker started training in 2000 to inspire PAs, EAs and administrators to excel.
She travels the world enabling office professionals to find ways to work efficiently and effectively leading to the success of their organisations.
Find out more details about the event here.