PA Life and Forum Events are looking for a venue partner for the 2021 PA life Summit, which next year will incorporate the London Venues Summit.
The PA Life Summit is a business-to-business event which attracts over 70 PAs and EAs who will attend workshops and face-to-face meetings over the course of the day. The annual networking event offers buyers from a specific industry to meet with suppliers of their choice for a series of pre-arranged meetings.
There would be approximately 120-140 attendees (minimum 120) and the event is looking to be held live in September 2021.
The event will require:
- Large room (minimum 500 sqm) for ‘main’ meetings to take place in – clients will have a stand contractor who will bring in 3 panelled stands and meeting tables to create a semi private meeting space.
- Breakout rooms – two rooms will be required for presentations that seat up to 70 theatre style.
- AV within these rooms – projector, screen and PA system (or option to bring in own PA system).
- Boardroom – to use as an office if possible and easily accessible from the main event space.
- Facility – for seated buffet lunch for all attendees in a separate space to the main event.
For more specific details and to find out more about the audience and offerings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details on your venue.