Events technology provider Cvent says it has trained and certified more than 20,000 marketers, event planners, and hospitality professionals (1,600 + in the UK and Europe) through its free training and certification programme.
The company is temporarily offering all of its Cvent Certifications and training programmes to anyone in the industry free of charge. Certifications typically have been offered only to Cvent customers, and it can cost up to £1,400 for an individual to get certified and trained across the entire Cvent platform. Also included in the programme are hundreds of free live, virtual training sessions and certification study groups, hosted by Cvent experts.
“In early March, when the global pandemic really began to impact those in the meetings, events, and hospitality industries, we were looking for opportunities to not just give back, but provide support in a way that could facilitate an even stronger industry post-pandemic,” said Cvent CMO, Patrick Smith. “In times like these, it’s critical that we all find ways to lift each other up, support our communities, and work towards a brighter future, and we’re committed to doing exactly that. We’re extremely proud to offer our industry-leading certifications and learning opportunities to all meeting, event, and hospitality professionals at no cost to them. Our goal is to train and certify tens of thousands of industry professionals, giving them the tools and skills they need to more quickly bounce back once things start to go back to normal – boosting not only their confidence and careers, but also the industry at-large.”
The complimentary certification and training programme offers:
- Hundreds of virtual live and pre-recorded training sessions that deep dive into the Cvent platform, giving attendees the flexibility to learn at their own pace.
- Free Cvent Certifications which provide industry professionals the unique opportunity to enhance their technology skills and expand their Cvent expertise to accelerate their careers. In addition to offering the Cvent Certification exams, the company offers live virtual certification preparation sessions hosted by Cvent experts and provide complimentary access to the Cvent event management platform during the exam period. The certifications offered include:
- Event Management Certification
- Event Management Advanced Certification
- Mobile Event App Certification
- Venue Sourcing Certification
- Virtual Events (training course starting July 8th, certification to follow)
- Coming soon: Certifications for Hybrid Events, Event Marketing, and for Social Tables – Cvent’s event diagramming and seating tool
- Cvent Supplier Network Certification
- Coming soon: Cvent Event Diagramming Certification
Cvent is offering its certifications and training programmes for free until 31st August.