PA Life Summit is aimed at the PAs, EAs and other Business Support Professionals. Returning to Hilton London Tower Bridge on September 14th, this years summit marks the 15th anniversary year of this one of a kind event for the Executive Support Professionals. The day is an ideal opportunity to connect with selected venues and other suppliers who offer solutions to help you tackle the daily challenges in your role.
In line with previous years, the PA Life Summit attendee numbers are kept small allowing the day to remain highly targeted, unlike large, busy exhibitions and conferences.
As one of just 60 delegates you’ll experience a day of private meetings with corporate suppliers of venues, gifting, hospitality and travel managers.
You can register for your free delegate place as a PA, EA, VA, Office Manager and other support professional. Early registration is highly recommended to secure one of the limited places.
PA LIFE SUMMIT FORMAT:
- You enjoy a bespoke itinerary of pre-arranged meetings with industry suppliers who have been pre-matched to your requirements
- Meet with service providers from the comfort of your own Delegate Booth
- Attend a series of insightful seminars led by industry experts
- Networking throughout with fellow PAs and EAs who share your challenges
- Lunch and refreshments included
- 15th anniversary reception after the days programme has concluded
If you have any questions about the summit please contact Sienna Shipton at firstname.lastname@example.org
An excellent seminar programme focused on career development of the Assistants has been confirmed. Timings will be announced shortly.
Presented by: Lily Shippen, Managing Director, Lily Shippen
AI: Will it replace the EA role?
Presented by: Lindsay Taylor, Director,YOUR EXCELLENCY LIMITED
Communicate with IMPACT
Hosted by the Editor of PA Life, Marja-Leena Toseland
A panel discussion on How to future proof your roles and an Assistant
Panellists: more to be announced shortly
- Evie Goutier, SecsintheCity
- Jodie Mears, EA, Advisory Board – The PA Show and The Crodie Files Podcast
Are you a supplier to the corporate sector?
If you are a supplier and would like to find out more about how you can meet with these senior corporate bookers, contact Clair Wyld on 01992 666724 / email@example.com