We have a limited number of places remaining for this September’s COVID-safe PA Life Summit – don’t miss out these insightful seminar sessions.
19th November – Hilton London Canary Wharf
Your attendance is entirely complimentary and includes access to LIVE seminar sessions and relaxed 1-2-1 meetings with innovative and budget-saving suppliers.
This fascinating and insightful session will explore the topic of assertiveness and how to get the basics right.
- How assertiveness and emotional intelligence are linked
- How to define and recognise assertive behaviour
- Basic assertive rights and responsibilities
- How to build self-esteem
- How to stand up for your rights
Presented by: Andrew Jardine, General Manager at The Institute of Administration Management
“The noticed impact of not meeting and travelling during Covid-19”
How do we use what we have learnt during Covid-19 to understand how we connect and travel safely in a changing world to harness future opportunities and demonstrate smarter ways of working?
- Data insights (what did we learn, what worked/didn’t work)
- How do we do things differently (key customer & industry themes)
- Top tips for meeting and travelling in a new world
Presented by: Leanne Fowler, Director of Strategic Meetings Management at NYS Meetings & Events (part of Capita Travel & Events)
You can attend virtually or we have Live event attendance options available – Click here to secure your free place
Or if you have any questions, contact Laura Spratt on 01992 374053 / firstname.lastname@example.org