Milk Beach is an Australian restaurant and bar in Queen’s Park, London.
A month after relaunching the restaurant following expansive renovations, the all-day Australian restaurant launches a new burger and pie delivery menu by Head Chef Darren Leadbeater.
Available Wednesdays to Sundays on their website via Slerp, the new menu includes:
- The ‘Schnitty on the Beach’ – Crumbed koji marinated chicken breast with Korean coleslaw, bread & butter pickles and Milk Beach fermented chilli hot sauce. The infamous ‘schnitty’ has been turned into a burger!
- The ‘Larrikin Leadbeater’ – A big Aussie-inspired burger by Head Chef Darren Leadbeater with H.G. Walter grass-fed British beef, Emmental cheese, streaky bacon, caramelised onions, Clarence Court egg, beetroot, lettuce & tomato.
- The ‘I’m Baked Burger’ – Salt-baked celeriac glazed in Korean barbecue sauce, coleslaw, lettuce & tomato. A veggie burger Salt Bae himself would be proud of.
- Ham hock, leek and creme fraiche pie
- Vietnamese fish curry pie
- Winter mushroom, potato, Beenleigh blue cheese pie
Milk Beach are also excited to announce they have teamed up with St John Bakery, bringing their legendary doughnuts from Bermondsey to West London through lockdown and beyond. These will be added to Milk Beach’s lockdown takeaway offering at the restaurant, with an outdoor shop set up under their large heated parasols on Lonsdale Road mews.
The takeaway shop opens Wednesdays through Sundays and features:
- Specialty house-roasted single origin coffee
- St. John Bakery doughnuts, pastries & sourdough
- Buttermilk Pancakes with Wattle Seed Crème and Maple Syrup
- Green bowls and poke bowls
- Chorizo, streaky bacon and egg burgers
Finally, Milk Beach have launched online sales of their single origin coffee, roasted weekly by Head of Coffee and two-time UK Roasting Champion, Matthew Robley-Siemonsma. Whole bean or ground coffee can be purchased from their website at: www.milkbeach.com/shop.
Founder Elliot Milne, said: “I’m grateful to have been able to relaunch the expanded restaurant before the second national lockdown and extremely happy with the response we received. Seeing the outside alfresco dining area full of people every night in late October was incredible. We’ve launched a fun and comforting delivery dinner menu of burgers with character and comforting pies to see us through lockdown, in addition to our takeaway shop and online coffee sales. Bring on Christmas and Spring 2021.”