Innoventive delivers facilities management services across the UK, covering cleaning, maintenance and security.
Not only does the company operate in these specific areas, but it also helps its clients problem solve and project manage.
Join 100+ fellow PAs, EAs and corporate bookers on Wednesday June 24th for a virtual conference focused on HELPING YOUR COMPANY RETURN TO BUSINESS: POST LOCKDOWN.
Your free pass to PA Life LIVE gives you access to LIVE Webinar sessions including:
- Risk Assessment & Planning For A Safe Office – a session hosted by Ian Travers, Process Safety Consultant, British Safety Council
- Planning For A New Kind Of Office Christmas Party – a panel session comprising Andrew Taylor, Head of Conference Centres at Warwick University; Yvonne Reay-Scott, Executive Assistant at Mount Anvil; Claire Bowley, Managing Director at Dynamic Conferences & Events; and Jules France, Director at Space Meetings & Events.
- Keeping Your Teams Well & Motivated – will be presented by Dani Littlejohn, Founder of Best Foot Forward Training
- What Will Business Travel Look Like Post-Lockdown? – will be a panel session featuring Yvonne Reay-Scott, London Ambassador at Maiden Voyage; Carolyn Pearson, Founder & CEO of Maiden Voyage; Donna Fitzgerald, Director of Sales & Solutions at Capita; plus Clive Wratten, CEO of the Business Travel Association
- Gifting and Staff Rewards & Incentives – a panel session featuring Sheila Attwood, Managing Editor at XpertHR; Jamie Owens, Director of Sales & Partnerships at Hussle; Simon Berry, Managing Director of High Five Rewards; and Andy Lawson, Founder & CEO of BoroughBox.
Plus, you will have the opportunity to take part in Q&A sessions, champion solution speeches and a corporate gifting end of day webinar session.
PA Life LIVE is brought to you with the support of our Event Partners Appetite For Business, Borough Box, Brushbox, DRP Group, Eventify, Inspire Me Travel, Intelligent Finger Printing, National Express, Not Just Travel, Parker Car Services, London Jet Charter, Steamed Egg, TBR Global, Innoventive, Ductwork Complianceand Warwick Conferences.
Or if you have any questions, contact Laura Spratt on01992 374053 / firstname.lastname@example.org.