1. Do you hear ‘Laurel’ or ‘Yanny’? Let your office decide – then watch it tear itself apart
A short audio clip asks listeners whether they are hearing the word ‘Yanny’ or ‘Laurel’.
2. What’s on your mind when you wake up?
If work is the first thing on your mind when you wake each morning, you’re not alone, according to new research.
3. How you can reduce stress in the workplace – top tips
In 2017, 74 per cent of the British public admitted they have felt so stressed that they felt overwhelmed or unable to cope according to recent research by Mental Health Foundation.
4. How to detach work to preserve your mental wellbeing
Being able to mentally detach yourself from your job can be a difficult task as our roles take up the majority of our lives. Chloe Ward, TMS technician at Smart TMS, a mental health clinic specialising in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, reveals her tips for employees to consider.
5. How to stay cool in an overheated workplace
Chris Meredith from office space rental agency London Offices, shares his tips to help keep the office and its employees cool this summer.
6. Opinion: Mind your language
Adam Fidler shares his thoughts on the dangers of using dated language when it comes to talking about modern assistant roles.
7. Will we see you at the Event Planning Masterclass next week?
With just two places remaining for PAs to join, the Event Planning Masterclass taking place on May 29, 2018 at No. 4 Hamilton Place, will see a series of roundtables provide guests with everything they need to know for their next event.
8. Work & life: Kate Woodhatch
After starting out as a hairdresser, Kate Woodhatch took on a new challenge as a PA at Farnborough International. Here, she reveals what skills she has learnt to help shape her career
9. Booking flights? Here are the UK’s worst airports for delays
If you’re responsible for booking corporate travel you’ll know how disruptive it can be (for you and the people you’re booking for) when flights are delayed or cancelled.
10. Penelope Alice shares a cocktail or two with Corporate Traveller
A group of PAs and I headed to The Montague Hotel in Bloomsbury, London last night where travel management service, Corporate Traveller got everyone prepared for summer.