1. 5-minutes with… Paula Harding, EA at the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
Paula Harding, executive assistant to dean of education and senior management team has worked in the industry for many years. She’s known by many professionals as a brilliant networker and a fantastic EA.
2. Are you a CV cliché? Analysis of over a million cvs reveal the top buzzwords seen by UK employers
Analysis of over 1.1 million UK CVs has revealed the most common CV buzzwords seen by prospective employers. Job search engine Adzuna has scoured through the CVs on its platform to bring to light the UK’s most common job-hunting clichés.
3. PA Life Club: Check out the boutique Chilworth Hotel for cocktails and a two-course dinner
On October 4, PA Life Club members will be given an exclusive opportunity to view the hotel and its facilities.
4. Simple workplace initiatives produce happier and healthier teams
Employee wellness is being talked about more and more in offices around the UK and the world. Many businesses are shifting focus from other areas in order to keep their employees happy and healthy.
5. PA Life Club: Make it merry with a night at Mecca Bingo
Mecca Bingo is inviting PA Life Club members for a night of festivities at the bingo to experience its Christmas party package offer.
6. Book your place today with the exceptional PA
The Exceptional PA is an interactive, packed workshop designed to enable PAs, EAs and senior administrators to attain the vital skills to ensure they become a business partner.
7. Venue of the week: The Rosewood London
Guests are invited to work and relax at the splendid Rosewood London. This Edwardian hotel is a tranquil get away from the hustle and bustle of London life, without ever leaving the city.
8. App of the week: Headspace
It’s no secret that being a PA/EA is stressful. The job can be very full on, with little to no time to relax and compose yourself. We all know that taking a moment for yourself can benefit your work and your health. This is where Headspace comes in.