Yolking From Home is a ludicrously conversational, remote game show experience all about your team.
We advise against the use of this event if you are used to trying the same things as everybody else.
Side effects may include (but are not limited too) being seriously re-connected, getting to know each-other better and feeling like a solid team unit again.
With summer-off site season is rolling in fast, you may be wracking your head on how to entertain your team with an activity they deserve after the last 3 months!
We’d like to help you make your virtual off-site just as much laughter and memorable as your in-person one would have been.
“Big shout out to Jason and Eden at Steamed Egg for giving our team a hugely needed bit of virtual fun. Easy to arrange, Jason and Eden made this a really personal and energetic activity, Thanks guys! I’d highly recommend!
Catherine Shanley – Executive Assistant to Sales MD, SKY
The experience has been used:
- By large banks for onboarding graduates to get to know each other better,
- To entertain senior executives as they finish their quarterly off-site meetings for an hour.
- A quick icebreaker to kick off a day’s meetings with energy and good spirits.
“Steamed Egg’s remote team building event momentarily recreated the camaraderie we have in our office. The experience is brilliant fun and was a resounding success at lifting the moods of our fifty person team, both senior partners and junior staff alike.” Nicholas Newman
Senior Partner at Harris & Trotter LLP
The game show’s activities include racing through wikipedia using quick decision making and general knowledge, learning new things about each other and sharpen communication skills and artistic flair.
Key Features of the event:
- Fit to your agenda: 30, 60 and 90 minutes slots.
- Multi-day packages.
6 – 90 players at a time.
- Unlimited number of total players in the same competition across departments or companies.
- Pick games that suit how well your team knows each other.
- Six unique challenges to choose from.
- Rated 5* by Customers like Sky, Macmillan publishing and Growth Street.
- 5% of fee’s donated to MIND .
- From £15 – £25+VAT pp depending on number of games and group size.