Memorable experiences are vital to the success of any event. This has always been a key aspect for The PA Show – to create and deliver memorable experiences to empower and inspire, keeping PAs, EAs, executive secretaries and all other office professionals who fulfil the same role and responsibilities at the top of their game for the year ahead and beyond.
Visitors to The PA Show on 2 and 3 March will be offered a wonderful array of experiences to learn from, enjoy and take back to their workplaces, including:
- More than 40 complimentary seminars, workshops and roundtables covering management and leadership, event & project management and personal development, as well as health and wellbeing in the workplace
- One-to-one advice and guidance on HR, recruitment and career development at the HR and Career Development Hub sponsored by Tate
- The opportunity to try new apps and online solutions designed to make your life easier in the iZone, as well as the opportunity to build your own event app in six simple stages
- Taster sessions provided by exhibitors including the chance to take part in The PA Show Challenge presented by Green Hat People, with some fabulous prizes on offer
- The opportunity to source new suppliers, including venues, event management and team-building companies, corporate travel providers, office products, corporate gifts, corporate hospitality and catering.
Register at thepashow.com for your complimentary ticket. Here you will also find the full educational programme on offer, promotions offered by exhibitors and all other details to make the most of your visit.