Brits will spend 10 years watching TV in their lifetime, according to eye-opening research from Perfect Home.
There’s so much data in the survey, which polled 2,000 UK adults in April this year, that’s it’s been condensed into the handy infographic below.
But headline findings (aside for the 10 years of shame), include:
- Brits will watch on average 27 hours of TV a week
- In a month they’ll binge on 13 different series and 5 movies
- Only Fools & Horses is (still?!) the all time top TV show
- 36% of brits using a mobile devices to watch TV
- 46% watch TV shows and movies on demand
- 1 in 3 have a Netflix subscription
Here’s the data in its full infographic glory: